Q & A
Q.What do you think happens after death?
- Our Souls go to a special place created by God and they rest there until the day of Judgement.
Q.What’s your favorite sport?
- Football (Soccer), I always feel relaxed and forget all my worries watching or playing Football.
Q.What would you say to your 18 year old self?
- Forget what society will think, don’t worry about the future, or money, just do what you are passionate about. If you choose what you’re passionate about you may earn a little less but will live happy and proud, but if you choose whats financially safe, you may be rich but you’ll never be truly happy.
Q.Are you an insomniac? If yes, what keeps you up at night?
- Yes, thinking about the past sometimes, regrets over bad decisions, especially the one about choosing the wrong career. Worries about the future, about life or usually the feeling that I am wasting my life and could be much much more than I am right now. Sometimes even when I can’t keep my eyes open, I stay up all night afraid of the new day thinking that I wasted all the previous ones.
Q.Do you think introverts are better thinkers than extroverts?
- No, they just spend more energy on logical thinking rather than emotional thinking compared to extroverts, plus I believe extroverts are as good thinkers as introverts if not better in the regard that they understand other people better and in several cases make emotional conclusions rather than logical ones and sometimes that helps.
Q.How would you prioritize the following (beginning from the thing that tops the list to the one that comes last) : Money – Family – Love – Career – Friends.
- Family – Love – Friends – Career – Money
Q.Narrate any incident that you’ll never forget?
- Since there are several sad and happy ones, I’ll narrate a happy one. In Fall 2014 I had applied to a few Universities in the US, it was March 2015 now and I had not heard from any of the universities till yet. Then on one one fateful day, 28 March 2015, my birthday I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone, there on the top of my phone screen was an email notification from Furman University. Goosebumps on my arm, I read “Dear Osama, Congratulations for being Accepted….” this was the only line that mattered, I ran to my parents room, gave them the news, they were ecstatic as I was, it was a mixture of congratulations with Happy Birthday, this was the best birthday present ever. That was one of the days, I had no worry, regret and not a drop of sadness, I was happy, just pure happy.
Q.What’s your unpopular opinion?
- One opinion I have that I feel would be unpopular among most people since most people act the opposite way, is that you should no have no public pride about your religion, nationality, wealth or social status compared to others. Yes, being happy or feeling lucky to be born in a certain social set is fine, but being proud that you are better than others just because you were born in a rich or religious family or just because you have a certain nationality you are better than the people of other countries is just your ego and radical thought speaking, believing that just because you just belong to a certain group makes you a better individual. No it doesn’t, your individual actions despite what group you belong to should make you good or bad.
Q.What’s your MBTI personality type?
- ENFP (The Campaigner), a psychology professor gave this test to my dad (this is when this test wasn’t free and wasn’t on the Internet), it was like magic for me then, so accurate, I just wish I had taken career advice seriously from it too.
Q.Define adolescence in one word based on your experience?
- The day I found out that my sister would be getting married soon, I realized that we weren’t kids anymore, life’s responsibilities and expectations were just at the doorstep.
- What is your dream in life?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What is your favorite travel destination and why?
- If it were possible, which era in history would you like to experience and why?
- Would you prefer dying as someone who is famous and admired or someone who is unknown but loved?
- What belief, philosophy, phenomenon, tradition fascinates you the most?
- Which fantasy/science fiction world would you like to be a part of?
- When or how do you think does a person achieve maturity?
- Which person inspires you the most?
- Mention one social norm that you think shouldn’t exist.
My Nominees for Leibster Award :
- Kate Frantz
- Jaya Singh
- The Fella Twins
- Sindhuja Manohar
- The Sparkling Words
- Samantha Rose
I would firstly like to apologize to Nameera, who so generously nominated me for this award two months ago. I was delayed in thanking her and posting this due to University Course Work and a long episode of depression. Nevertheless, I feel truly honored and humbled to have been nominated, this nomination is much more than I deserve as a blogger.
The Questions were very interesting and I tried to answer them to the best of my understanding.
Thank you so much for this wonderful nomination Nameera
She is an insightful and very talented poet and writer, do check out her amazing blog for beautiful and soul stirring poetry.
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.